Sunday, September 9, 2007

Unbearably Slow Internet

For the past week, we have had unbearably slow internet service. And, when I say slow, I mean SLOW! Worse than dial-up slow. (Believe me, I tested and timed!) We've called Comcast at least 3 times, but each time they haven't been able to do anything about our service over the phone. They are sending someone out on Tuesday, so hopefully we'll be able to survive until then.

It's funny because before we moved back to Virginia, Megan was actually talking about not getting internet. I thought, "I wonder how many days she could actually go without it." This past week, I got the answer to that question: zero. She is constantly on-line to check email, to find out what is on TV, to read the news, to do eBay, to do Stampin' Up, to look at baby products, and more...

I, of course, am at school all day, so my connection is fine. But, isn't it funny how things become necessities? We seriously cannot live without it. Each day, at some point, Megan and Kaitlyn (Ali is at school) come over to school to do some of the above-mentioned required daily on-line activities.

Since I don't know if this will actually post (due to the intolerably slow dinosaur connection) I think I'll call this post good.

Don't let me forget to rant about the BYU game, and talk about my chicken pot pie.

No comments: