Sunday, October 5, 2008

Student of the Month

On Tuesday, at approximately 2:30 p.m., Alison was one of two students in her class presented with the prestigious "Student of the Month" award in front of a crowd of about 100 other proud parents. The other recipient from her first grade class was a little neighbor girl who lives just 2 doors down and who is a friend of Ali's.


Ali was recognized for her high IQ, vice-presidential demeanor, genetic good looks (particularly from her maternal parent), ability of her father to dress her in matching clothes in the morning, AND/OR "academic achievement." I'm pretty sure that all of the other things were implied, and that they just didn't have space on the certificate so that's why they abbreviated it to just "academic achievement."

We're proud of you Alison!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ali! I'm so proud of you, congratulations! You look super great!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Ali, Student of the Month, you are a very smart girl. You are also very blessed to have such a wonderful family. Congratulations.

Love,

Grandpa Call

Unknown said...

Congratulations for raising a wonderful daughter!

Sarah H said...

Yay. Congrats to Allie. I can't believe Max is a year old already.

CarlsonMom said...

Whew! What a great award. Grandpa & I are so proud of you. Love,
Grandma C (Carlson)

Kristin said...

Could her smile be much bigger?? So cute. Congrats sweet girl.