I carefully observed her outfit--pajama top under a swimsuit and jean shorts (it was 30 degrees outside) with High School Musical sunglassess--and said, "Kaitlyn...that is the craziest outfit I've ever seen."
Without missing a beat she replied, "It's a rock star outfit!"

As we've mentioned numerous times, Kaitlyn is our little "girly girl." She loves dolls. She loves dresses. She loves dancing. And, she loves playing dress up. Megan tried a little experiment: documenting every outfit than Kaitlyn wore during one 24-hour period. Let's review the results below:
Outfit 1: White leggings, pink pajama top and white tank top.
Outfit 2: Pajama pants, normal blue shirt and white tank top.

Outfit 3: Same pajama pants, jean skirt and new, white long-sleeved shirt.
Outfit 4: Same pajama pants, same jean skirt and swimsuit as a shirt.
Outfit 5: Ballarina leotard. (She's only supposed to wear this on Saturday's when she actually has ballet class.)
Outfit 6: Ballarina leotard, white tank top and socks.
It's no wonder she complains about never having any clean clothes--she wears everything she owns once every single day!
(Pictures by Megan. Text by Nathan.)

7 comments:
She reminds me of a girl who lives nearby who sells clothes on the edge of fashion from her home. Her outfits look a lot like Ali's if you ask me...she should go on that show that is the American Idol of fashion design...I'm sure they'd rave at all the talent of your four year old!
I love that this was documented. I love those pictures, and the personality that is oozing from each shot. Cute girl.
What a cutie! I love the pictures...she is a ham! She is such a happy girl!
Too funny! I've witnessed this on several occasions, so I can attest that this happens on a regular basis. I'm sure Gabrielle will be following in her big cousin's footsteps very soon.
Aspen does this same thing. Each laundry day I wonder why her pile is sooo much bigger than everyone else's. What a cutie pie!
Kaitlyn is a natural in front of the camera. It runs in the family.
Cu-u-u-u-u-te!
Oh how I love Kaitlyn!! And not only does she dress like a rock star, but she poses like one too. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment