Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Man of the House

Nathan has been traveling a ton and working extremely late, so he's not been able to blog. Bummer. So, here's the boy who's been serving as the man of the house:Not very manly, but pretty darn cute. Max has been pulling his "paci," his "buddy," and his "blankey" onto the chair and rocking when he gets tired. SO CUTE! And yes, I know he needs to get rid of the pacifier.

13 comments:

Nathan said...

Cute kid! Thanks for taking care of things while I'm gone boy. (Note, I am posting this comment at 3:52 a.m. from the office, where I have been since 8:15 a.m.)

Melissa said...

Max is so cute. I can hardly believe he is almost 2 years old. Tim wants me to get rid of Sophie's pacifier too and I am not ready for it.

Michelle said...

Gavin still has his binky. Maybe we should both go cold turkey at the same time and then we could feel each others pain and talk each other through it.

Unknown said...

He is so grown up looking now! I couldn't believe my eyes! I LOVE how he loves to rock and his blanket. Reminds me of my own two boys! He is such a cutie! And don't worry about the pacifier. We lost all of Addy's one day (not on purpose) and she had no choice that night and that became the end of it. To each his own...you're an awesome Mom. He won't have it when he's 18 and that's what matters! :) And this is Jen McIntyre leaving a comment under Jared's name...I need to log in! :)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! If daddy can't be home, what better person to be man of the house! I am sure he admires you just as much as Nathan does! =)

Amanda said...

You guys are so cute! I love your blog...it's great! Thanks for dinner tonight!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Dear Max,

I know it is hard being the man of the house, but it looks like you are up for it. Just remember that sometimes you need to share your blankey, even when you don't want to. You can share your pacifier also if you want, but there probably won't be many takers.

Good luck!

Love,

Grandpa Call

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a little man he has turned into! He is so darn cute!! And don't stress about the paci...we do what we have to in order to survive, right? =)

Christine said...

I agree. He is rather handsome!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Megan,
Please consider letting Max keep his pacifier until the end of my visit next month :). I'm so excited to see you all! Hopefully Dad can come out for a few days as well. And hopefully Nathan's schedule will settle down soon so he can be home more often.
Much love,
Mary Lee

Amy & Mark said...

What an adorable little man of the house! And I am a huge believer in keeping the pacifier as long as possible, after all it's for me rather than for the child, right?

Jessica said...

Too cute!!! He always makes me smile. And, don't worry about the pacifier. Gabrielle had hers until she was almost 3, and she's fine :-) Love ya, sis!!

Karie said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up!