Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Funny Things Kate Says

Our sweet Kaitlyn says the funniest things. Check out this random assortment:
  • We saw geese: She said, "There's lots of gooses, maybe they're having a family reunion."
  • We're driving home from Kids Commons and she said, "Mom, I didn't like it there." Me: "You didn't?" Kait: "No...I LOVED it!"
  • "Mom, when Max lost your keys, I was like, SNAP!, we're going to have to be here all night!"
  • Megan asked Kaitlyn to think of new things to say in her bedtime prayers...things she's thankful for, things she needs, etc. She thought for a few seconds, then said, "I'm thankful for bananas. I don't like them, but I'm thankful for them." And that's what she said in her prayer.
  • Megan was laying with Kate listening to the Primary Song "I Am a Child of God" and said, "Kate you are a child of God." Kaitlyn responded, "and so are you. We both are. Everyone here is. Everyone on this whole earth....and Africa. Everyone in the world is a child of God, except God, well, because he's God. And he's huge. Not huge, just big."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I am CRACKING UP!! I love that little Kaitlyn. Every time I think of her in her tube top/skirt outfit, I laugh out loud. =)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!! She must keep you on your toes!

Brenda said...

Kids do say the cutest things. This post reminds me of one child in a primary class I was teaching many years ago when in the middle of class he said, "excuse me, my bottom burped."

Michelle said...

LOL. I love hearing what kids have to say. So real. They don't gloss things over to try to sound good. I miss you guys. LOTS.

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

I had to laugh to myself, out loud and with the rest of the family.
Adorable.

Love,

Dad

Christine said...

SNAP? That is hilarious

Anonymous said...

LOVE that girl!f

Amy & Mark said...

Hilarious! What an adorable (and insightful) cutie!

Jessica said...

I love that little Kate!!