I'll tell you something you already know--I only posted twice in the last 2 months of the year last year, and I got severely behind in posting about our events even before that. In the first 6 months of the year I averaged 2.50 posts per month, but fell off significantly to only 1.67 posts per month in the last 6 months of the year (with the poor November and December postings being offset by decent showings in August and October).
Enter New Year's Resolutions stage right.
My goal for the year is to return to posting once per week (targeting Sunday nights for new material). So, since I was batting 1.000 after Week 1, I thought, "Forget about the fact that it's 12:12 a.m. and I have to get up early...let's keep this hitting streak alive!" So, here I am.
Now, I know I owe you a post about Christmas. And one commenter has already asked, "Think we'll get a Christmas post before Valentines?"
While I can't answer that question, I can post pictures tonight about 1) Kaitlyn's latest crazy outfit, 2) a "handsome pose" from Max, and 3) a stock photo of Alison.
#1:

#2:
#3:

Enter New Year's Resolutions stage right.
My goal for the year is to return to posting once per week (targeting Sunday nights for new material). So, since I was batting 1.000 after Week 1, I thought, "Forget about the fact that it's 12:12 a.m. and I have to get up early...let's keep this hitting streak alive!" So, here I am.
Now, I know I owe you a post about Christmas. And one commenter has already asked, "Think we'll get a Christmas post before Valentines?"
While I can't answer that question, I can post pictures tonight about 1) Kaitlyn's latest crazy outfit, 2) a "handsome pose" from Max, and 3) a stock photo of Alison.
#1:
#3:2 for 2. Take that New Year's Resolution!
5 comments:
Love it! Look out, Project Runway, here comes Kaitlyn! And Ali looks just like our Alison...we hardly recognize her without a book in front of her! =)
Loved the update! Way to keep your New Years Resolutions! I've already broke mine! :) Your kids are great! Ali looks so much like Megan in that last picture and I wish I was closer to know Kaitlyn...she looks like A LOT of fun! :) And Max...what a cutie! And...did you get a new dining room table?!?! The old one has so many game night memories! :) Glad you are all doing well!
LOL. I'm HONORED that I was included in this post. Your kids are getting so big, and I miss you guys terribly.
haha. How does Kaitlyn come up with those outfits? She is hilarious. And Max is looking so much older. He is adorable!
You are off to a great start for the new year: blogs, humorous stories, cute kids. I guess things haven't changed all that much. I have been trying to keep up with outstanding kids ever since you were minature people several years ago.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment