It was Max's turn to say our dinner prayer tonight and this is how it went...
"Dear Heavenly Father,
I ride my bike today, bless that we have pizza later, I don't like this fork. Amen."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After establishing residency in five different U.S. states over the last ten years of marriage, we're finally calling North Carolina home...for now.
A blog of our comings and goings.
9 comments:
ha ha! Love it!
Cute. Thanks for sharing!
awesome!! I love childrens' prayers. My favorite in our family is Gavin's, "please help that we all don't have heart attacks and die". I'll never forget that one!
I love it!
Gotta love the prayer of a toddler-Claire always prays for whatever she can see in front of her!
That one made me laugh out loud.
Love his prayer. I think he gets the fork thing from Grandpa C & Michael. They are both very picky about their forks. :)
No doubt with Max--he just tells it like he sees it.
Love,
Dad
Your kids crack me up.:) And they are so darn cute!
Post a Comment