Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mr. Max's Third

Hello blogosphere. I'm sure you're shocked at the recency of this post given my recent trend of posting every other blue moon. I thought I'd go ahead and pull a shocker on you.

So, Max just turned 3. Goodbye "Terrible Twos"! Bienvenidos "I-punch-my-sisters-all-the-Time Threes"! For his birthday he received toy phones, old used cell phones, phone looking devices and electronics looking thingies from everyone he knew. The boy is obsessed with phones. Case in point, during family scripture study tonight I asked Max why he wasn't following along in his book. He held up one of his many phones and said, "I have them on my phone!" He came over to me and showed me the (blank black) screen and said, "Is this the verse that we're on?"

I can't believe the boy is 3. He looks huge when you see him after holding Ava for a while.

Megan went out to take Third Birthday pictures of him the other day and they weren't turning out so well.


Even when Megan said "Head up. Chin down!" trying to improve his pose, this is what she got:


It turns out you get much better pictures if the boy doesn't have a 100+ fever!

Happy Birthday buddy!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is already 3!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Max! He is so dang cute, and looks just like a masculine version of his sisters. Miss you guys!

Becca said...

Too cute! Happy birthday Max!

Kristin said...

What a handsome boy. Happy Birthday Max!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Max! Glad to hear you're well stocked in terms of cell phones--including the one we sent :). Que tal tu espanol?!
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Call

Michelle said...

Oh My. THREE! He is so stinkin' cute. I love that he's the perfect mix of both of you!