When we go to church on Sunday it's difficult to hold Ava for long. That's not because of her fusiness, her wiggliness, or her innate capability to project fluid on you from Jimmer-type distances, the truth is that she's just an adorable and good baby and every female in the ward lines up for a turn to hold her. (She obviously gets her remarkable cuteness from her mother.)
For those who may, at present, be unable to wait in the queue or to pounce on an opening to hold her while I'm walking laps with her in the church halls during gospel doctrine class, we thought posting a few fairly recent pictures might help to hold you over:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
thanks for the cute photos, but would you please come visit soon so i can hold her?! she is adorable! she looks like a nathan and megan baby but with her own cute look. love her!
Nice dress! She is gorgeous!!
So, so adorable!! Can't wait to meet her in person! So when will that be anyway??? :)
I am just such a person that would take her away and just such a person that needed these pictures. She is beyond adorable, beyond cute, and I loved every single one of them. It pains my hear that I haven't met her in person. When are you coming to Utah next? Lets be honest, you have more reasons to come here than I have to come to Indiana or North Carolina or where ever in the world you live that isn't down the street from me! :( Sniff.
Seriously...She's SO cute.
I wish I was close enough to get in line! What a huggable, squeezable, adorable Little Miss! She looks like she's a joy.
Next time I visit, I would like an extra long turn, please, since I don't get to hold her nearly as often as I would like! She is certainly following in the tradition of her adorable brother and sisters.
Love to you all,
Mary Lee
I've missed a lot. We had the word of wisdom lesson last week but we didn't get the privilege of talking about Aladdin!
What a fun daddy daughter event! Hopefully they will never ask you to enter through a separate door!
Max really is quite the photographer!
Lastly, Ava is so adorable! She is a good mix between the two of you. I am surprised that she doesn't have the Call chubby cheeks though.
What a QT.
Loves
Post a Comment