When taking photos of your children, I recommend labeling them immediately. Let's say you manage your photo library manually and, for example, download photos from your digital camera into a folder called "Thanksgiving" or "At The Mall" and lose the date information associated with each picture.
Then, at some later point in time you decide to go back and make a scrapbook or other memory book from the thousands of pictures on your computer taking up 142GB of your 288GB hard drive. Would you be successful at accurately determining which child was which?
Let's take a little quiz and see how you do (answers below):
1. Olivia or Kaitlyn?
2. Max or Alison?
4 comments:
I rock...90% for me. :). The only one I missed was #4, which in my opinion was tricky since there's a hand in front of their face. But enough excuses...fun post! We love our cute nieces and nephews!
ha, #2 was max with a bow on his head... hahahaha
Fun game! Your kids all look like you brought the right kids home from the hospital!
Dad and I scored 100% each! Good thing we can still hang on to our grandparent credentials. Actually, we need more face time so we won't lose our edge.
But then when you've got such cute grand kids it's easy!
Post a Comment