I'm not quite sure where she was going with it, but we did end on the fact that it would be important to talk to a parent or a teacher at school if you saw someone taking things that weren't there.
Then, during our "treat", Kaitlyn was making a mess and getting it all over her shirt. She said, "Dad...it's okay. It's washable! The markers are washable; the ketchup is washable."
It's the little, cute things like that which make learning how to price an interest rate swap all worthwhile.
1 comment:
My oh my...I have the cutest nieces ever! I miss you all so much. Sounds like you are keeping busy! And let me just add...it is great to know that your kids know when things are washable...maybe they can help me out too...spilling seems to be my specialty! haha. Love you all! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment