Last week I tried to subtly post a plug to download my song and have a listen. This post isn't so subtle. Click here to download and listen. Then post a comment and let me know what you think.
End shameless music promotion.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NATHAN! Ok, I listened to your song again, and just had to write down how great I think it is! I really like how you start off with the acoustic guitar and it's all chill and soothing and then everything else comes in...the piano, the drums, the electric (right, in the background?). Totally awesome! It's still soothing and all, but it just adds a little more "pizz-azz" ya know?! And I like that you go back and forth with the acoustic and it all together. Oh and also, the key change...greatly enjoyable. Basically, I wish I was a musical genius like you! I really really like it. Max (and Ali and Kaitlyn) have the best dad ever! That was rockin! I love you!!
I listen to your song all the time! I love it! Hope all is well! Love ya!
Wow, I LOVE it!!! This is fantastic! I can't wait to share it with Troy, I'm sure he'll agree. You guys are definitely missed in Charlotte! We hope you decide come back!
Nathan we really enjoyed dancing with Ashton while we listened to your newest song. Halfway through it he said, "Why isn't he singing?" Wish we had even a small part of your music ability.
Post a Comment