Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mr. Max Photo Gallery

There have been several requests for more pictures of Mr. Max--especially in this, his first week of life. Since we've never been ones to disappoint, here you go America (or rather, here you go few sporadic readers):


Day 2 in the Hospital


The Call Children ("This must the one they call 'Kaitlyn'.")

Hey Baby...



Held by Grandma Carlson


Talented Dad Able to Hold Boy and Take a Picture at the Same Time

My Crib Rocks

7 comments:

Christine said...

I love his chubby cheeks

Michelle said...

He is such a stud. Thank you for posting more pictures. I'm so sad that I live so far, far away, and I want to hold him so bad it hurts. Love to you all, I'm so happy for you! - Michelle McCullough

Amy said...

I love the new pics. He is so cute or should I say handsome?

Rufener Family said...

How cute is he! I love the new pictures. The sisters look so excited to have a little brother! I hope that we get to meet him in person next week! Bryce is going to be working in DC next week so we get to come with him!

Haley said...

What a stylin' little boy! LOVE IT. The girls look adorable too. Keep posting those pictures!

Josh and Michelle said...

I am happy to see that you are teaching Max early on how to have "Rock Appreciation" and "Raise his goblet of rock." I vote for a Call Rock Band...because that would be so sweeeet! :) Love you all! ADORABLE CHILDREN!

Melanie Herway said...

What a handsome looking boy!! Especially for only one week old! I'm so happy all went well for you guys. We sure do miss you.