That really isn't much of a surprise. Max has been such a good-natured boy so far. He's not bothered by the usual loud noises such as the vacuum or Kaitlyn's screams, and he doesn't even cry after Ali's occasional accidental full-body squishes ("Sorry...I didn't see Max there"). Max is definitely a male through-and-through; he only cares about being fed and being comfortable. (Soon enough he'll also care about playing the drums, but first things first.)
Since it was Max's big day today, we offer the following collection of photos:
3 comments:
what a handsome little man! I love the outfit-very hip. I am bummed that we missed married institute this past friday-we had no idea!
Ok, I will admit, totally bummed I could not come out to Virginia and spend a little bit of time with you all and be there for Max's blessing. I'm sure it was great, as I can tell from the stories and pictures. :)
Ali and Kaitlyn--you both are just too cute! Save some cuteness for other little boys and girls around the world, please (especially when I am 108 years old and begin my own little family...my kids might not be able to keep up!) Also, Ali and Kaitlyn, you girls are hilarious! Always reliable for a good laugh.
Max--way to follow your sisters footsteps in the cuteness factor!
Megan--you are hot!
Nathan--please come to my birthday party and pull the fire alarm so I can have some real cool fire trucks at my disposal. haha...funny.
I love you all so much! Talk to you soon. Loves!
Max is so adorable! You are lucky to get such a good natured baby. And Nathan, how do you "accidentally" pull a fire alarm??
Post a Comment