
We're cautiously excited about it, because we don't want to pay what they're asking and we're not sure they will accept the range that we're prepared to offer. So, we're keeping our fingers crossed.
We'll keep you all informed.
After establishing residency in five different U.S. states over the last ten years of marriage, we're finally calling North Carolina home...for now.
A blog of our comings and goings.

We're cautiously excited about it, because we don't want to pay what they're asking and we're not sure they will accept the range that we're prepared to offer. So, we're keeping our fingers crossed.
We'll keep you all informed.
6 comments:
Are you kidding me? I almost just peed my pants. That house is incredible. I would live there in a heartbeat. I hope you get it!
More, I need more pictures, more information...I need to talk to Megan I think is what I need ;). Hope everything works out and that looks gorgeous, love those windows on the bottom left!
Holy smokes! That is a beautiful home! Hopefully they accept your offer.
Gorgeous!
I will cross my fingers for you. I hope that it works out. Love, Michelle&Aaron
Looks fabulous! I hope you get it!!
Post a Comment