After I scored my 102 yesterday, a challenger scored 104. I took this as a throwing down of the gauntlet and retried. Tonight I scored 139, 126, and 104. True.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After establishing residency in five different U.S. states over the last ten years of marriage, we're finally calling North Carolina home...for now.
A blog of our comings and goings.
4 comments:
That's fast typing!
I could never break 100, but Michelle got 260 (and 206)!?! You're amazing!
Megan,
Hi! This is Sarah Horsley, I ran into lacey seldon in utah and she said you guys had a blog, so i saw your link on her website and just wanted to say HELLO! Your family is growing and is so cute! Where has the time gone!! It just seems like yesturday we were at the park with jade, ali and ali having lunch. Hope all is going well for you and your family! Take care:)
We missed you guys on Sunday. We especially missed Ally in our class. :-)
Post a Comment