He's also starting to say words. Real, actual words not just grunting and pointing like he's done for the past several months.
His known words/phrases include:
- "Da-Da"
- "Ma-Ma"
- "Luh" (meaning "light")
- "No"
- "Bye bye"
- "Eye"
- "Hi"
- "Ere-is" (meaning "there he is"--after playing peek-a-boo)
- "Nose" (accompanied with grabbing your nose, twisting, and generally trying to rip your nose off of your face)
- "Ball"
- Shaking his head "yes" and "no"
Additionally, he is also becoming quite adept as things such as climbing on the table to consume any remaining food inadvertently left on the table.

Not to worry, however, because the crumbs he can't finish eating himself, he likes to vacuum up with the handheld vacuum cleaner.


10 comments:
I love how Max smiles with his eyes, so cute! He is getting bigger and I can't believe he is talking! We need to web cam soon so he can show off his new vocabulary. Love you guys! So fun to talk with you and Michelle on three way last night. So fun.
What a sweet boy. I love that smile. I love those cheeks.
What a big boy! Addy climbs on the table too and does the same thing...must be the third child syndrome. He is such a cute boy!
Sorry, Jen...it isn't a third child thing because Arya is just out growing the climb on the table stage. They look so cute in the middle of the table looking all innocent. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks he is so sweet!
He definitely takes after his father, but where is the reading of Alex Hailey's "Roots?"
Kids are all geniuses!
He isn't a baby anymore...he looks like a little boy! How much does he earn for running the vacuum?
I can't believe how big he is! And I love all of Kaitlyn's clothes. All I can say is I am thankful I have 2 boys right now who could care less what they wear!
He is so grown up! What a fun little man
He is so, so CUTE!!! Love his smile.
Such a CUTE little guy!!
Post a Comment