Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kids Commons

I just saw that I never published this post; I had the pictures uploaded and everything! It was from September. Nice. So, I'll just comment briefly on our trip to Kids Commons...
Kaitlyn and Raeya on the teeter-totter... Our friends Amy and Gavin blowing bubbles. The bubbles at this place are AMAZING!! Seriously, I stayed in the room and played with the bubbles long after my children had moved on to something else. Sad, but very true.

Max the Spy
Max's hair is so blonde! It makes me excited for the summer to come again.

Amanda and I dancing on the Dance, Dance, Revolution toy. I think we were rocking out to "High School Musical" or "Hannah Montana." And, boy, were we good:)

Let's call this an exercise bike.
Max had just as much fun with the bubbles as I did.
And the whole reason why we go to Kids Commons....the GIANT TOILET! It's a slide that flushes when you go down. I need one of these for my house--it's so entertaining!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being the germaphobe I am, I don't think I could let my kids anywhere near that toilet! I am seriously gagging right now. =)

But the other pics are so cute! And I can't believe how blonde Max is!!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Those bubbles look gigantic. Be careful that the kids don't get swallowed up by one or two and then float away.

Looks like a lot of fun.

mcintyreandco said...

That looks like a BLAST! My kids would LOVE it there! Hmmm...maybe we need to plan a trip! :) I wish! That would be a TON of fun! Miss you guys!

Michelle said...

looks like fun. i don't really know what kids commons is, but i'm a fan!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Loved the bubbles--reminded me of the first time I saw the giant ones at Amy's house while you were on the cruise. I looked for them in Tucson in November, but was told they're only a summer item. This spring I'm stocking up for your next visit!
The toilet slide is too much. Made me laugh!
Love.

Anonymous said...

That toilet slide is hilarious. I bet all the kids think that is the cat's meow!!
What a fun place to visit!

EDS said...

I don't know what Lacey is talking about ... Tyler does that in our regular-sized toilet at home.