Monday, November 1, 2010

Ava's First Honkin' Bow





Megan was so excited when we found out we were having another girl so that she could dress her in these big ol' honkin' bows. We have several, but this is the only one that doesn't drown her head so far...

10 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

She is beautiful! And the bow suits her nicely. Hope all is well!

Laura said...

That bow is the perfect size. I love seeing her with her eyes open!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute of it! That is the best part of having girls! =)
She is adorable!!

Christine said...

Precious. She looks like Megan. I want an update on NC! Is the house sold, tell us!

Becca said...

Love it!! She sure is a cutie!! :)

Camille said...

we love her! very cute pics!

Lauren said...

I love the title of this post. Ava is beautiful.

Kristin said...

What a sweet baby. Beautiful. And I like the bow.

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

We love you, Ava! Can't wait to meet you in person.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Call

Bruce Call said...

You can tell the bow is a bit heavy because she needs to tilt her head to balance it out. Cutest ever.

Love,

Dad