Sunday, February 28, 2016

Post #5.

Here.  I posted something else!  Does this count as a post?  Does it actually have to have meaningful content or an actual update about the family?  Does it have to completely (and accurately) reflect some sort of family history or event that we want documented forever and always?  What is the minimum acceptable hurdle for a post to count?  Could it be word count (because I'm starting to ramble pretty good here and this could really turn into something).

Seriously, here are some things you can (probably) look forward to this year on the blog:
  • Since we went to Disney in January, I'm sure I have at least 3 or 5 good posts about those days (including photos).  So, look for that sometime this year. 
  • Ali was on the middle school basketball team and wrapped up her season in 2016 (although it started in 2015).  So, that's something right there.
  • Kaitlyn and Maxwell are doing gymnastics, and Kate is doing Activity Girls while Max does Cub Scouts.  So, I think there might be some good stuff there too.
  • Ava is learning to play the violin, so could there be some sort of Lindsey Sterling (not to be confused with Scott Sterling) music video lip-sync thingy in the works?  Could be.
  • Olivia is the cutest little speaker (and singer) at her age.  I think there could be some good material there too.
So, go ahead and comment and let me know your thoughts.  Videos, good?  Still with photos better?  Long, rambling posts just taking up space trying to get credit for a post to try to close the gap to the number of blog posts planned by this point in the year, good?

2 comments:

Bruce Call said...

It is an exciting prospect to think of the great posts to come. You are off to a great start. I can imagine that the already great posts of the past will be even more amazing in the future. You are great, but then you have great material to work with.

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

All good! Can hardly wait.