Sunday, April 20, 2008

Recant

First off, I would like to read the following statement to anyone named Megan who regularly reads this blog:

I sincerely apologize for posting a picture of the home we made the offer on without consent, permission, agreement, recommendation, approval, a head nod, or a wink. I further apologize for the hopes this may or may not have raised in addition to any peer pressure this may have caused. In the future, my blog picture posting will be limited.

Thank you.

In reparation for damages, I would like to post the following picture of our future home:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is one NICE tent!

The Olsons said...

When we move to San Diego, we plan on moving into a tent also.

Sarah said...

with as much moving as you guys do the tent is my vote! By the way, who ran the race and what race was it?? I just ran my first half marathon in January...i am interested to see who the runner is in your family!:)