Sunday, May 4, 2008

Footnote

By the way, we bought a house.


What's that you say? It looks eerily similar to the first house we made an offer on--the house that I had posted a picture of and then had to post a recant because we didn't come to an agreement; the offer we made 2 offers ago. Well, it is the very same house indeed. We were negotiating on a third property when we decided that the one we liked best was the one we liked first, and we figured out how to make it work.

We are very excited.

Oh, and it's a long story...

1 comment:

Amy & Mark said...

I am so, so happy for you!! I'm so glad it worked out to be in the house you wanted! Yay! (Just a question, though, have you been going through real estate search withdrawals? I did, it was kind of a fun, albeit stressful, pastime :)) And yes, you are invited to visit us in Houston anytime, if there is ever anything that would somehow get you to visit, consider our house your home away from home . . .