I'm so proud of her. She's an inspiration.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Megan's Marathon
So many people were so supportive of Megan while she trained for her half-marathon. Even more asked about how it went when it was all over. At the risk of having to post another recant, I decided to post a great picture of her during the race--which she finished in a little over 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go megan! I can't believe you actually did it, not that I didn't think you would! Maybe after this baby I will be inspired to loose all my weight and run a marathon too, or maybe not!
p.s. I love the picture!
You go, girl! You are awesome!
You Rock!! I ran the St. George half in January. Holy crap was it tough, but it makes you feel like a million bucks when you cross that finish line!!
Post a Comment