Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A New Post of Only Slight Hilarity and Substance to Appease the Regulars (If Only for a Short While)

I graduated.

(Megan deserves at least half of the credit!)


Ali had a birthday.

(Can you guess how old she is?)

And, Max is crawling.

(Also note how Kaitlyn says, "Lights, Camera, Action!" throughout.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This will only hold me out for so long. But thanks for throwing something our way. Your kids are very cute. I can't believe that Max is crawling like a CHAMP! And HUGE congratulations for your Graduation. What a feat! You deserve something big, but I don't know what to send you. Also, can't help but say this AGAIN, Megan you look SO great!

Christine said...

Oh how we've been waiting! Congratulations on the graduation-but we are still sad. Have you moved yet? We want a complete update!

Lauren said...

Max has quite a fan club!

mcintyreandco said...

Congratulations Nathan!!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment! And Megan...if I hadn't seen you pregnant with all of your children I wouldn't believe that you really gave birth to them...you LOOK FABULOUS!!!! You look so skinny and cute! I love your hair too! Ali is 6...really?!?! Come on...she's still 3 to me! :) Kaitlyn is adorable...I love her energy...can I have some?! And Max crawling!!!! Way to go! Addy just sits...that's it. Maybe next month! I'm so happy and excited for you guys. Now the move and you get to start being "grown ups". :) Congratulations!!!!