Sunday, May 4, 2008

Making It Up

For those faithful readers of this blog who were disappointed, heartbroken, distraught, or indifferent about the fact that we missed posting last week, we offer the following collection of posts in an effort to make it up to you with quantity.

4 comments:

Christine said...

How was Van Halen? You didn't even post anything about that! Your kids make me laugh and I am sooooo happy that you made an offer on the house and that it is going to work!

Michelle said...

With this, you are forgiven.

Michelle said...

Oh, and congrats on the house. I'm SO happy for you guys.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I just may have to become a faithful reader because the download of laughter I got catching up with you and your family was AWESOME! Best of luck to you! We miss you here in Charlotte!